Thursday, October 30, 2008

Task 20: Podcasts, Smodcasts

I now understand why podcasts, smodcasts is such an appropriate title for this task. I have found so many podcasts - and I am starting to wonder, do I care? I would definitely find podcasts and view them if I was interested. But I think I would be very selective in my feeds. I did a search for Jamie Oliver podcasts and went to this site http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/ - but no mention of podcasts. I have been watching Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food and apparently he has a podcast. However, when I went to the site I became very confused because it wasn't very clear. Maybe I am missing something :)

On the other hand, I am aware that I have to finish very soon and this is making me less willing to float around. I need to find out now not in a few hours time. Please tell me if I am missing something vital.

1 comment:

Pollyblog said...

It's found under "About Jamie" or http://www.jamieoliver.com/about/jamie-oliver-videos which is a very obscure place to put it I think - thanks for the tip - I'll go and look for some!