Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Task 19: You too can YouTube

Went to YouTube - found some funny videos.
Now I can add some. Have a look at The Jury Room - UQ Law Revue 2008
and one that I had seen before Please Ring For Assistance - UQ Law Revue 2005
and UQLS Suggestion Box - Law Revue 2008

In fact there are a lot of great videos from the Law students. Maybe acting is a requirement for the courtroom.

However, I don't think I would just be a random visitor of YouTube.

I have also visited Yahoo Videos and Google Videos. The whole thing reminds me of the home video shows on TV - and I am not a fan.

On another note, I have noticed that some TV shows are now announcing that you can visit the channel website and watch the show again - not a bad idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are they, then?? Share your toys, Rainforest!

Rainforest said...

I started the blog entry and then got called away. I probably should have cancelled but I just went ahead and posted. Will go and find them again.

Rainforest said...

I started the blog entry and then got called away. I probably should have cancelled but I just went ahead and posted. Will go and find them again.